T.O.S. For Virtual Stores, Websites and Blogs
1- For the effects of these Terms of Service, the following terms are defined:
Dstad.com or Dstad: Guyana based Internet presence provider with servers operating from the U.S.
Website, Blog, Virtual Store or Online Virtual Store: Hosted Software and empowered by Dstad.com, which is accessible only by an assigned sub domain.
User or Seller: Person who Dstad.com has granted the use and operation of an online sub-site to be exploited as an online store.
Visitor: Anyone who visits a website hosted by Dstad.com
Buyer: Anyone who pays for any product or service offered through a Virtual Store hosted at Dstad.com.
2- Dstad reserves the right to modify these Terms of Service without previous notice.
3- Each Virtual Store must be previously approved by Dstad.com before its activation. Dstad.com reserves the right to deny, suspend or remove any Virtual Store without warnings and/or explanations. Refunds will occur only at discretion of Dstad if there is no violation to these Terms of Service.
4- By using any service provided by Dstad:
- You agree that you will not violate any applicable laws, regulations, ordinances, rules or any requirements of any applicable Federal, State, national or local government or any applicable regulator.
- You agree not to transmit any unsolicited commercial or bulk email. You will not engage in any activity known or considered to be spamming or Mail Bombing.
- You agree not to make any inappropriate communication to any Newsgroup, Mailing List, Chat Facility, or another Internet Forum.
- You agree not to make, attempt or allow any unauthorized access to Dstad’s website, servers, your own hosting account or the account of any other Customer of Dstad.
- You agree not to allow any remote code execution of malicious software through the service account provided by Dstad.
- You agree not to cause denial of service attacks, port scans or other endangering and invasive procedures against Dstad servers and facilities or the servers and facilities of other network hosts or Internet users.
- You agree not to forge the signature or other identifying mark or code of any other person or engage in any activity (including “spoofing”) to attempt to deceive other persons regarding the true identity of the User (excluding the use of anonymous remailers or Internet nicknames).
- You agree that you will not use the account provided by Dstad for storing any data if it is copyrighted and you are not the owner of the copyright. This includes but is not limited to copyrighted music or video files, copyrighted software, etc.
- You agree that you will not use Dstad services to host any website, other content, links or advertisements of websites that:
- infringe any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary rights of any third party information;
- profess hatred for particular social, ethnical, religious or other group;
- contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of a computer or a person’s property;
- contain Illegal or Hacking/Phreaking Software (Warez);
- contain any software that is copyrighted and not freely available for distribution without cost. This includes, but is not limited to ROMs, ROM Emulators and Mpeg Layer 3 files (MP3);
- contain any kind of proxy server or other traffic relaying programs;
- promote Money Making Schemes, Multi-level Marketing or similar activities;
- contain Torrent trackers, Torrent Portals or similar software;
- are with adult content, pornographic, obscene, unlawfully harassing, or connected with child abuse or sex-related merchandising;
- are violent or encouraging violence.
5- We will use good faith efforts to backup data stored on the shared Services once a day (Shared Backups). Shared Backups are intended for internal use only and we cannot guarantee that a Shared Backup will be available for restore upon your request. It is your responsibility to backup data of all your content in order to prevent potential data loss.
7- You will receive passwords to be used when you log into your User Area, server and/or certain Services. Users are solely responsible for all passwords. Users must keep all passwords confidential and take security measures to prevent any person from gaining access to them.
8- Our Services are provided to the users as configured for our standard customer. We may update or upgrade the Services and/or any software installed on your account at any time without prior notification to you. You bear ultimate responsibility to ensure that the Services are configured to meet your operational, privacy and security needs. Your hardware, software and any other items you deem necessary to use the Services must be compatible with the Services. We are not obligated to modify the Services to accommodate your use.
9- The Services are provided on as-is basis. The hardware configurations may vary. Dstad may replace your host server hardware, transfer it from one datacenter to another, transfer your account to another server or modify certain software configurations when deemed necessary by Dstad. These differing configurations may result in slightly different performance from the Services.
10- Dstad.com prohibits uploading all kind of malicious files (viruses, adware, spyware, malware, etc.).
6- Large files (over 4MB) are not allowed.
8- A Basic Virtual Store is subject to a limit of daily and monthly executions. Sites with more than 10.000 visitors per month may exceed this limit and could be suspended if they don’t upgrade to another plan.
9- Each store is fully responsible for its activities as: Customer service, shipping of items, claims, disputes, reimbursements and quality of its products. In no way Dstad.com is liable in the event of complaints from buyers.
10- Dstad.com acts only as a platform to connect Sellers with Buyers. Products advertised by each store are under the responsibility of each Store-owner (User).
11- Each user is responsible for the management, customization and administration of his Store Website. Dstad.com provides its users with basic textual instructions, tutorials and technical support. Any training will be charged separately.
12- Each user is responsible for opening and maintaining a PayPal account for Credit Card processing.
13- Any violation to this Terms Of Service may result in suspension or deletion of user accounts without previous notice, explanations nor refunds.